Nothing lightens the air and brings in more life to an indoor space more than preserved wall gardens. Preserved wall gardens are similar to living walls because they offer the similar benefits for a healthier environment. But because they are preserved, they also have additional benefits that you can’t get with living walls, like being […]
- A Preserved Wall Garden for The Rachel Ray Show – New York City, NY
- Hoboken Living Feature: On My Radar | Four Tips To Bring Nature Indoors
- What is Green Wall Art and What Benefits do They Provide?
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Moss Walls Revealed
- The Benefits of Adding a Preserved Wall Garden to Your Office
- What is Epoxy Resin Furniture and How is it Made?
- Preserved Walls Versus Living Plant Walls – What’s Right for you?
- Star Interior Designer, Jenny Dina Kirschner loves Naturalist!
- Preserved Wall Gardens 101: Benefits and How They’re Made
- Naturalist Interiors