When we approach our customers, the most common question we are asked is, “How do preserved walls and living walls differ?” The first misconception we want to clear up is that one is not better than the other. Both types of walls deliver the benefit of health and wellness, and with an amazingly unique aesthetic […]
- Hoboken Living Feature: On My Radar | Four Tips To Bring Nature Indoors
- What is Green Wall Art and What Benefits do They Provide?
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Moss Walls Revealed
- The Benefits of Adding a Preserved Wall Garden to Your Office
- What is Epoxy Resin Furniture and How is it Made?
- Preserved Walls Versus Living Plant Walls – What’s Right for you?
- Star Interior Designer, Jenny Dina Kirschner loves Naturalist!
- Preserved Wall Gardens 101: Benefits and How They’re Made
- Naturalist Interiors
- As Seen on Instagram: BDNY 2019